Tasting notes: Peaches mingle with apples, ginger and Indian spices for an incredibly flavorful condiment that enlivens any dish.
Pairings: Roast pork, lamb, white cheddar, soft cheeses, stoned wheat crackers
Ingredients: Peaches, cane sugar, apples, apple cider vinegar, shallots, fresh ginger, spices, sea salt
REFRIGERATE AFTER OPENING.
net wt 8oz (227g)
Nutrition Facts: Serv. Size 1 tbsp (19g) Servings: 12 Amount Per Serving: Calories 28, Fat Cal. 0, Total Fat 0g (0% DV), Sat. Fat 0g (0% DV), Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 16mg (1% DV), Potassium 23mg (1% DV), Total Carb. 7.3g (2% DV), Fiber 0.2g (1% DV), Sugars 6.9g, Protein 0.1g, Vitamin A (1% DV), Vitamin C (1% DV), Calcium (0% DV), Iron (1% DV). Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Unable to convince a home cook to share their sublime homemade peach chutney recipe, after a long search, Beau Bien Peach Ginger Chutney is the perfect replacement.
The flavors of the Peach Ginger Chutney are perfect to accompany most chicken and pork dishes. You will receive raves from your guests for this special chutney.